Friday, 27 December 2013

Winter Tag.




What are your favourite things about winter?

The best part of winter has to be christmas, I love the thought of evening shopping, spending time with family and having fairy lights everywhere. 
What is your favourite winter outfit?


I definitely love winter outfits more than any other time of the year, I think my favourite winter outfit has to be a big jumper, tights a thick scarf and massive boots. Cozy style is the best style. 

What is your favourite winter food?

I honestly don't think I have a favourite winter food, I am not really a 'foodie' but if I was going to pick something for winter I would go for soup. 

Favourite winter drink?

I love the hot apple from Costa, I have drunk so many of these this month. I also really love hot chocolate, but I have to be in the mood for it. 



What is your dream way to spend a Winter’s day?

Just curled up in my room with a massive cup of hot chocolate and my laptop. I love being cosy when it is cold outside and would pick that over anything else. If I was forced to leave the house, there is nothing better than sitting in coffee shops with good friends and watching the world go by. 

How do you like to do your make-up in the Winter?

Winter makeup needs to be bold, save the fresh face for summer in my opinion. I embrace my pale skin in the winter, wearing a foundation like Nars Sheer Glow, with a light pink blusher on- Dandelion by Benefit is a favourite, and then statement eye with cat flick eyeliner and smokey shades. 

What are the first three things that remind you of Winter?

Fairy lights, soft jumpers and cold noses. 

What is your favourite Winter song?

Fairy Tale of New York - The Pogues



What is your favourite Winter memory?

Christmas as a child was always really special and in my house it is still really magical. When I think back on christmas as a child I think about waking up on christmas morning at 5am, waking my sister up and the two of us sneaking downstairs to see if santa had been. The best part of christmas will always be waking up on christmas morning.

What is your favourite Winter scent?

I have to say I dislike most of the winter scents as I prefer really light scents and dislike cinnamon or spice scents. My favourite winter candle is cranberry ice by Yankee Candle which I bought last year. Perfume wise, I don't tend to change my scents too much for the winter but I do tend to prefer something like Lady Million by Paco Rabanne or  Alien by Thierry Mugler, over the Marc Jacobs scents I wear in the summer.

Finish this sentence… If I could have one wish this Christmas it would be…

For everyone to just feel content with what they have and that they get to spend the festive period with the ones the love. After all, that is all that matters. 


If you enjoyed reading this then I tag you to take part, a huge thank you to Nat from There Might Be Coffee for posting this, go check out her blog she is a great writer. 

**All images via pinterest****








7 comments:

  1. lovely post :) oh I love big jumpers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Massive boots for me too and I love The Pogues x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. The only footwear (and shop!) worth having xx

      Delete
  4. I love the pogues too! :) definitely might do this tag for myself ! XXX

    loraloves..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do it, please let me know I love reading everyones answer :) x

      Delete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!