Tuesday, 6 August 2013

July Favourites- video

Another month: another video for you, my July favourites. 




  • Essie polish - Cute as a Button 
  • Rimmel polish- Funtime Fuchsia
  • Lee Stafford Here Come The Curls 
  • Lee Stafford My Big Fat Texturised Hairspray
  • Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Shade 2 'light'
  • Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Ivory 
  • MAC Lipstick in Creme Cup 
  • Jason Lips Bee Healthier Lipbalm
  • Nivea Sun Cream
  • Burts Bees Lemon Cuticle Cream
  • The Cuckoos Calling- Robert Galbraith

Please remember to subscribe if you'd like to see more from me.

What products have you been enjoying this month? How are you coping with the (lack of) good weather?


4 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great, I'm forever trying to get nice beachy waves so might try those products out! xx

    www.justlikeheavenblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, that's really sweet of you :) x

      Delete
  2. Hi,

    found you via twitter - #bbloggers

    glad i did! new follower :)

    come and check out mine if you'd like to

    http://zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zara- i'm glad you found me too :) hope to see you a lot around here! x

      Delete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!