Monday, 19 August 2013

Feel Unique Summer Sale Wishlist


There is nothing that makes me more excited than a Feel Unique sale, they have such a great selection of high end brands that they are usually my once stop shop for beauty products (not least because of their free delivery policy) and we all love a good bargain that comes with a sale don't we. Here is what I have my eye on, but there are so many bargains on there you should definitely pop over and have a look. 

There are whole brand discounts on: Bliss, Elemis, Elemis Fresh Skin, Kerastase, Marc Jacobs, Real Techniques and Rodial plus a few more. 

Whilst I can't afford my whole wish list (well not if I am planning on living for the rest of the year) I will definitely be picking up a few bits and bobs. 

It certainly is an exciting time of year, have you had a look at the sale? Is there anything you will be picking up? 









4 comments:

  1. This is a great list Hun, I am also wanting Marc Jacobs Honey xx

    Lots of Love Beautyqueenuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Feel Unique and was only perusing their site last night. Have my eye on the Caudalie travel set (not even sure if it's in the sale!) I just love having miniatures in my collections for those times when you decided to go away for the weekend at the last minute (it never happens in my life, but the thoughts nice!) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try some Macadamia products! xx

    Trial and Error Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realise they had a summer sale! Keep me away!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!