Saturday, 15 June 2013

May Favourites- VIDEO



This is so late that I actually feel bad. I filmed it last week but with the puppy and exams and a whole load of other things that have been going on, I just haven't had chance to edit. That is also why I haven't been posting much here either, but hopefully things will calm down now and I can get on with what I like best- this place.

That is also why i'm chattering about good weather when it really isn't good any more. Sorry! 

I hope you enjoy, remember to subscribe if you want to see more & let me know what products you have been a fan of recently.

                   

I'm also running a GIVEAWAY make sure you enter it!!







5 comments:

  1. Hehe not sure I quite get the point of the expensive bottle of water, but your video is hilarious and I now desperately want that perfume even without knowing what it smells like, what a gorgeous bottle !

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this video hun, lol not the best weather no xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, you're even more lovely on video! Haha. I've heard so many great things about the Dr Jart BB cream.
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post :)
    You look so cute!
    www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!