Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Benefit Fake Up Concealer- Light

Benefit Fake Up Concealer Light
Benefit Fake Up Concealer Light
Benefit Fake Up Concealer Light
Benefit Fake Up Concealer Light

Benefit Fake Up Concealer Light

Benefit Fake Up Concealer- £18.50 

You've probably been living under a rock if you haven't heard of Benefits latest concealer, Fake Up is fairly innovative as it is has a ring of hydrating moisturiser surrounding the concealer at the core. This means that the skin is prepped and primed at the same time as the concealer is applied which stops it sinking into fine lines creasing

I absolutely love this, it is quick and easy to use and it definitely does not crease. If anything, I want slightly more colour variation and coverage from this range as it actually doesn't provide a high level of coverage- for every day use this is fine but when I am making more of an effort I do apply an additional concealer as well. However, this is definitely one of my favourite concealers though and I do use it most days.

7 comments:

  1. I want this one! It's on my list x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really really want to try this out!

    www.lovelyinlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love benefit packaging and products! I tried this out in store and really liked... so it may be mine on payday!! xx

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!