Thursday, 2 May 2013

April 2013 Favourites!


I can' t believe that it is time for another one of these posts already, how much has this month flown by?! Short and sweet this time round, i've found that I haven't really loved any makeup products but have enjoyed skin care more than normal. 


Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream 
This was a glossy box sample quite a long time ago and I just sort of tossed it in my drawer at the time, however I have just dug this out and it is incredible, I love it! it is so hydrating without being greasy and sinks straight in. 

All Nighter Setting Spray 
As summery weather is finally starting to show its face, i'm feeling the need to bring back the dewy skin and this is the perfect way of setting makeup without having to resort to a mattifying powder.


La Roche-Posay Micellaire Water 
I know everyone is loving their micellaire waters at the moment... I bloody love mine, I have been using it for a while to just wipe my face over in the morning, but recently i've been using it to take makeup off and it does such a great job. 

Soap and Glory Girligo Moisturising Spray
This is basically a spray on moisturiser and it sinks straight in which makes it perfect for my on the go routine, it smells delicious and makes skin feel amazing, if you aren't a body butter fan then I recommend this as an alternative treatment. 

Maybelline Coral Pearl Lipstick 
This shade has been discontinued which sucks because this is my absolute favourite lipstick of all time. It it lovely and shimmery with a rich coral undertone. It is the perfect 'your lips but better' shade and I wear this most days and have basically stuck to it all month. It is also quite moisturising and lasts a really long time. I actually have a couple of these waiting in my own stock- I can't imagine being without this shade. 

Daisy Eau So Fresh
How incredible is this? so perfect for spring, I just love it. I recommend you check this out at the counter, i'm naff at describing scent.


6 comments:

  1. Great post! i really want to try the urban decay setting spray.

    jess xx
    dotofdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend it, it's a great product :) x

      Delete
  2. That lipstick looks reallllllyyyy pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that vitamin E moisturising cream is form The Body Shop, just letting you know :) x

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!