Saturday, 13 April 2013

Recently in Instagram #3

Payday/Sale Beauty Purchases | Swatching MAC lipsticks | A Shellac manicure (easter treat)
Feeling mournful over holidays that have passed | new spring wardrobe | making cupcakes 
Chilling with my homeboiii | Accidently bought a retina display MacBook | The Script @ birmingham
Reunited with my favourite oil | superhero powers needed at the gym | Models Own Fruit Pastels
MAC Plumful | a good old fashioned Fish and Chip Supper | I do love a tidy bedroom
O.P.I Polka.dom | a few beauty goodies | decorating the office space

Life has been quiet recently, I seem to have spent alot of time with nice things like new makeup and nail varnish (way too much nail varnish) but not enough time getting out and doing stuff. I need to do more with my time I think, life is flying by.

13 comments:

  1. you always have such pretty nails! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretty nail looks! *__* Hooray for new Spring wardrobe too. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) I do love a new wardrobe..! xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely pictures! Payday spends are always so good, :)
    Elle xo
    http://ellelouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) :) I'm going to have to give it a rest on the spending now though, went a bit mad this month haha x

      Delete
  4. Oh reminds me I need to get that models own pastel nail polish..as if I haven't purchased enough nail polishes eek xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. get it!! it really is lush :) I know, I have the same issue- how many do we need haha x

      Delete
  5. I love the color of your shellac. Great pictures!!

    Deana
    TesoriBelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) I loved my shellac but it didnt last too long :( x

      Delete
  6. I love the 'accidently brought a retina display MacBook' that cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, definite slipped and fell moment :) x

      Delete
  7. Lovely blog :)!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!