Friday, 5 April 2013

DGJ Organics Berutti Oil

DGJ Berutti Oil


I love my hair, it's thick and long and it looks nice curly, straight and wavy. Most people get a fair bit of hair envy with it and i'm not ashamed to say that I love my hair. But sometimes it is a complete nightmare, the strands are very coarse which makes them perfect for styling but also very dry and unmanageable. If it isn't treated with plenty of love then it gets frizzy and tangled. It also takes forever to dry which can be a complete pain. 

For all of the above, my hair just loves oil, it soaks them up and always feels glorious afterwards- I swear by them. Usually I use Moroccan Oil, but recently I was given DGJ Berutti Oil to try out. Basically you just wack it on after you have towel dried your hair, I think one pump would be enough but I put on 4 (I have a lot of hair and it doesn't make it greasy!). It has a nice smell to it, sort of a florally fruity summery concoction- I have said i'm crap at describing scents before right?. Oils speed up the rate that you dry your hair so it then naturally dried in about 2 hours as opposed to 4, yes really. Afterwards I twist a little right into the ends which ensures they are well nourished.

The consistency is more like a gel than an oil as it is quite thick and you can really work it into the hair, personally I prefer the standard oil feel but I know a lot of people find them hard to work with, this would b a great alternative. It definitely makes my hair fee a lot softer and smoother than if I hadn't used any at all, but it isn't a good a finish as Moroccan Oil. If you have thinner/softer hair then it would probably be absolutely perfect as it does contain Argan Oil.

All in all I think that it is a great product, just not quite right for my hair! 

Have you tried this? What do you think to it? 

2 comments:

  1. I don't get on with this that well! My hair is super duper thick and because this oil is so thick, I find it really difficult to work into my hair! Plus I have to use so many pumps to cover my hair! Haha :) I love Macadamia oil and would really recommend that if you haven't tried it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just trying this out at the moment and am liking it actually, however, I haven't tried any other oils so may have to give them a go.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!