Monday, 25 March 2013

Skin Care Wishlist


Now, I must start of by saying that this is your fault. Yes, yours blogging community. I never used to like skin care, it seemed boring and a waste of money. I was more than happy with my 3-quid-a-bottle Garnier rose skin cream and that was that. But you lot... oh you have a lot to answer for. Recently I have gone completely crazy for expensive potions and lotions to take off my makeup- there seems to be something ironic about spending a lot of money on makeup and then spending more money on products to take it off.

At the moment I am using the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and I am just not getting on with it, so I think that I am going to have a revamp and try some new products and here is what I have in mind!

Glamglow Mud Mask- I tried a sample of this and my skin felt amazing afterwards, it's expensive but I am certain that it is worth it so I am going to pick this up on payday!

Emma Hardie Amazing Face Cleansing Balm- This seems so tactile and nourishing, I really want to try it.

Caudalie Beauty Elixir- Everything I have read about this product is making me itching to get my mitts on it- I plan on getting the 30ml bottle to pop into my bag.

Benefit Triple Performance Emulsion- One of my friends recently bought this and absolutely loves it, we tend to get on with the same products so I think that I will have to give it a go!

Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash- I love a good exfoliator, I get dry skin on my cheek bones and it does need  a little extra power to scrub it away.

Bioderma- This is actually quite cheap so this is a definite must, I tend to use a micellar water in the morning as it's easier to use than something that needs washing off (yes I am lazy in the morning)!

Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips- Oh the name of this product does make me laugh. I like the concept behind it and I am quite interested in trying a pure lanolin balm.

Avene Thermal Spring Water- I'm not completely sold on the concept of this product, but I really want to give it a go as I have read some rave reviews. If you've used it, leave me a comment letting me know what it is like.

I'm not planning on buying all of these, that would be a hell of an expensive skin routine, but these have all really caught my eye, let me know if you use any of these and also, if you have any other suggestions then please let me know!!


4 comments:

  1. I love Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, what a shame you aren't getting along with it :( I definitely want to try Bioderma when it lands in Boots. This has had so much hype in the blogging community that I just have to see what all the fuss is about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, so many people love it so i'm really sad that it doesn't work as well on my skin! I know, I feel the same- can't wait to get my hands on it :) x

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the nipple balm for lips too! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it sounds so good doesn't it! :) x

      Delete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!