Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Opi Polka.com nail varnish

OPI Polka.com
OPI Polka.com
OPI Polka.com swatches

OPI- Polka.com £11.50

I do like a nice glitter polish and this offering from Opi is my current favourite and one that I have been absolutely loving recently. Polka.com is a pretty blend of hex shaped glitter in turquoise, bright pink and a deep violet with smaller flecks of purple glitter all in a clear base. I have been swatching and playing with it and the above look is by far my favourite (base colour is Essie- Mini How High).

This is part of their Euro Centrale collection- a celebration of the fusion between old and new Europe. I think that this nail varnish has a bit of a circus theme to it and it is certainly a playful fun loving shade- every single day I have had it on my nails, I had compliments about the beautiful blend of shades and sparkling finish. I think that this will look brilliant over spring/summer and looks great on top of pastel shades.

It lasts a really long time as well- I have had it on for 5 days before it started to chip. What do you think to this glitter finish top coat? Will you buy it?

(Also, I know that my nails aren't great- if you have a miracle product please let me know!)



6 comments:

  1. The Body Shop Vitamin E Hand and Nail treatment is amazing and does wonders for my nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the recommendation, I will give it a go :) x

      Delete
  2. Aww hun I think your nails look beautiful! Much better than mine and mind never split. :)

    This polish is gorgeous, I have Absolutely Alice by OPI from the Alice in Wonderland collection. It's similar to Polka.com where it lasts agggges! I might wear it again soon. ^_^

    www.brokenprophetblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a base coat on, but they aren't looking in great condition here! I'm getting a shellac manicure in a few days so hopwfully that will give them a chance to grow a bit & then i'm going to keep going with the creams etc :)
      I have quite a few opi polishes and they all last ages, such a great brand :) x

      Delete
  3. biotin pills do wonders for nail growth ! x




    studsandsparkless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How odd, i've literally just bought some of these :) I hope they work for me too xx

      Delete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!