Sunday, 31 March 2013

March 2013 Favourites

I cant believe that it is the end of the month already, it has absolutely flown by! I didn't really do too much in March and I 'tried' to go on a beauty spending ban. It wasn't massively successful but I did manage to cut down a bit. Most of these products are ones that I have had a while- with a few cheeky new additions.
I bought the John Frieda Full Repair deep Conditioner Mask as it was on special offer in boots and I had finished the last of my deep conditioner. I love everything else in the John Frieda range, so I thought I would give this a go and I am so glad that I did. This is quite light weight but it really nourishes and smooths the hair without leaving it greasy. For £6.49 (or currently on 3 for 2 at boots) it is a bargain. 
Available: just here

I am quite fickle when it comes to hand cream and tend to swap and change a lot but recently I have been loving the Dr Organics Virgin Coconut Oil Hand & Nail Cream* it smells so coconuty, it is absolutely delicious and it sinks straight in and leaves your hands super soft. They are available to buy from Holland and Barrett and there is a load of different delicious scents available. 
Available: here, on buy one get one half price
The Loreal Confetti Top Coat is so, so, popular at the moment and I know that absolutely everyone is completely in love with it! I'm really getting on with it, it is similar to the Illamasqua speckled polish- but it is different as it has white speckles in it too. I think this looks so pretty on top of pastel shades. I've heard that it is difficult to get hold of, but keep your eyes peeled for it on the highstreet, it costs £5.00

Paco Rabanne Lady Million is quite a cliché scent isn't it? I think it's quite a standard pretty floral scent which isn't particularly unique, but it is such a pretty scent that I absolutely love it. It is perfect for work and day to day activities. I definitely recommend it for anyone after a nice girly scent. 
It costs £36.50 for 30ml and can be bought right here
I think you can see how much I have been loving Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer  as I have managed to rub all of the writing off the bottle. I know this is a well raved product and I can assure you that I have nothing exciting to say about it except for the fact that it works. Since buying this, I have had so many different compliments on how awake I look, how great my skin looks and other lovely things so I really recommend that everyone tries this. I am using shade 2 'light'. 
For only £4.19, this is a serious bargain. You can buy it here.

Lastly, I have been absolutely loving MACs Plumful Lipstick and have been wearing it pretty much every day. I have literally just reviewed this here.

And that is what I have really enjoyed using in March! What have you been getting on with? 


11 comments:

  1. I love the Collection concealer and John Frieda conditioner too. I swear by John Frieda hair products! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they really are such a life saver aren't they- I couldn't imagine life without them xx

      Delete
  2. I love the colour of that MAC lipstick
    xo
    Maria C
    http:// shoesandgloss.blogspot. com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer is one of the best concealers ever!
    I also love coconut oil!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good isn't it, I would pay 5 times the amount for it. really want to try coconut oil on my hair x

      Delete
  4. I've been on the hunt for a good deep conditioner for what feels like forever, I'll need to try the John Frieda one! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that it works for you, i really like it :) x

      Delete
  5. Plumful is super pretty :) I can't wait to start buying me some lipsticks again once my spending ban is over :)

    Rachel//www.twentysomethingbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!