Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Lush- King of Skin

Lush King of Skin
Lush King of Skin
Lush King of Skin- 5.25/75g

This is a product that I have seriously been loving. King of Skin is a solid body butter bar that is designed to be used in the shower. Yes really, shower moisturiser. I'm  mega lazy lauren when it comes to moisturising, I don't particularly like being cold and clammy so I avoid creams like the plague in winter.

This is completely different experience. You simply have a normal shower and then just before you're ready to get out you simply step out of the water (like you would do with shower gel!) and give this a good rub everywhere. Then, step back in the water for a final rinse and voila you're all done. It doesn't rinse off either, instead it causes the water to bead up on your skin forming a thick and nourishing layer. It then absorbs in your skin leaving it buttery soft until you next shower.

The product is packed full of natural goodness with: Cocoa and Shea Butter, Bananas, Avocado, Oat Milk, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Almond Oil, Tangerine Oil, Lavender Oil and Sandalwood. Which are all brilliant little soldiers intent on making your skin lovely.

It lasts for about 3 weeks per bar which is quite expensive but I think that it is totally worth it and I will definitely repurchase.

4 comments:

  1. I have never tried out a solid body butter! This sounds interesting :)
    Thanks for sharing, I'm a huge fan of Lush, just did a post about it as well :)
    xx
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is definitely a product to try :) I love lush, but I rarely buy from there- something that I will definitely be changing!! x

      Delete
  2. Ooh this sounds really nice and I'm sold just on the name! Definitely going to give this a try next time I'm in Lush. From the ingredients I'll bet it smells amazing too!xo

    Rosie | A Rosie Outlook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it smells uhhhhhhmazing Rosie, definitely give it a whiff! and I can vouch for its a effectiveness too- perfect product xx

      Delete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!