Thursday, 21 March 2013

Firmoo Glasses Review

Firmoo.com glasses case
Firmoo.com glasses
Firmoo.com glasses
Firmoo.com glasses


Whilst the weather is currently rather er... British, it is undeniable that it is coming up to summer time. Summer brings a ton of nice stuff with it... ice cream, short shorts, flip flops, the beach and nice trips out. Where ever you are heading and what ever you are doing... you are very likely to need a decent pair of sunglasses to keep you going. Firmoo recently contacted me asking if I would like to review their service, I jumped at the chance as I find it really hard to find a pair of sunglasses that I really like. 

Firmoo is an online eye wear company that deal with prescription and non prescription lenses that are able to be clear or tinted (made into sunglasses basically). As I don't wear glasses, I opted to try out their tinting service. The great thing about Firmoo is that you are able to virtually 'try on' the glasses by simply uploading a photo of yourself and then you can try on as many pairs as you like. They also take the measurement between your eyes, to adjust them to the right size, so that you know that what you see is what you get. I spent absolutely ages trying on all variations and styles before falling in love with this pair, I then chose to have them tinted at 80% in grey- but you could choose all different levels and colours to tint at. 

The delivery took about two weeks and arrived well packaged with both a hard and a soft carry case. The glasses are a really good quality and the tint is absolutely perfect. They are just what I wanted and were true to life compared to the online photo service. 

I was really impressed with Firmoos brand, service and products and I would encourage others to use them- I definitely will do in the future.

8 comments:

  1. Aww they suite you so well honey! Can't wait to see them more in future! :D

    http://brokenprophetblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Nat :) I really love them, can't wait to get them out in the summer! xxxxx

      Delete
  2. theSE look really cute and most definitely suit you! lovely post!! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, thats really nice of you :) x

      Delete
  3. These look great! Really suit you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these glasses they look great! You look gorge in the last pic ;)

    Kylie
    http://lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi this sounds like a great frame for my P1 girl. The Eyelet junior frame is suitable for kids and active adult as it will not slope off the face easily. :)
    Hope to win a pair for her.

    Visit Here

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!