Thursday, 14 March 2013

Aromatherapygold.com Aroma Squeeze Me Energising Stress Ball

Aroma Squeeze Me Energising Grapefruit and Geranium 
Aroma Squeeze Me Energising Grapefruit and Geranium
Aroma Squeeze Me Energising Grapefruit and Geranium

Being 22 and balancing a busy social life, maintaining a blog, university and a full time job can be alot of hard work. I often ended up very stressed out, tired and with too much to do. Do you ever get the feeling that you have so much to do that you don't even know where to start and it gets so overwhelming? That is basically my life. When it's going good, it's brilliant. I love being busy and having my little brain work its bum off to make sure that I am acheiving at everything I set my mind to. However, when it isn't going so well, when plans don't work out or when I'm too tired to do my university work, I get really stressed and upset and I struggle to focus my mind. I usually respond with tears and the need for a pep talk to get me back on track. 

In my goodie bag from the bristol bloggers meet up was the aroma gold squeeze me energising grape fruit and geranium stress ball. I loved the novelty factor of the product, i'm sure we all had stress balls when we were younger, and was simply looking forward to getting it home and having a play with it. 
This product surpassed all expectations, firstly it smells incredible. The grapefruit and geranium scent is strong, but not over powering and smells fresh and delicious- I want to eat it! (don't eat it). It is packed with essential oils which rub off on to your hands leaving them feeling soft and smelling delicious- but the product doesn't feel oily, instead it feels like play dough.

I have found in the last few weeks that when I am starting to feel a bit over whelmed with work that this really helps to focus my mind and makes me want to get back to the task in hand. This could be down to all the oils in the product, or simply because I am taking the time to focus on playing with the stress ball. Who knows? (probably someone, somewhere) It is just a lovely sensory experience and I will definitely be buying another when this one reaches the end of its life. 

2 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely gross but would be so useful! I love stress balls and this one (although it looks awful) looks like it could be so effective!

    Christina | Passion Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that you don't think it looks nice, personally I dont feel it looks gross at all & it has a nice texture! x

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!