Friday, 8 February 2013

MAC- Archie's Girls Collection- Betty Bright Lipstick.

Betty Bright Lipstick £15.50.

I was so excited for Archie's Girls to be released that I have pretty much stalked every beauty website. The collection is currently exclusive to Selfridges and is expected to go live on the 19th February.

Betty Bright is a Satin Lipstick in a bright coral with pink undertones. It looks very orangey in the bullet but swatches with lovely pink tones, in natural light it looks slightly more pink and under lighting it is more orange. Satin finish does seem to stick to dry skin on the lips, so I always find that it needs a fuller slick of lipstick to create a better look but the formula is creamy and long lasting.

I really like this colour, it's wearable as a day shade whilst still drawing alot of attention. I adore the packaging of the Archie's Girls Collection, it appeals to the child and the comic book addict in me, it is glossy and high quality and I think that the marketing campaign is brilliant!

I picked up another couple of items from the collection, blush in Cream Soda and the face powder in Flatter Me, I am planning to get those reviewed in the next week so keep your eyes open for that.

And if you want to get your hands on the collection before it goes live everywhere, head on over to Selfridges.

16 comments:

  1. That looks like such a pretty colour. I couldn't make my mind up on this collection, but it's so cute x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks fern :) are you tempted to pick anything up from the collection now? :) x

      Delete
  2. This is a lovely colour, looks great on you. It's perfect for the Spring/Summer transition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Holly :) it definitely is & I can see myself wearing it non stop x

      Delete
  3. this is such a pretty color. it suits you sooo good. lets see if i like the rest of the collection.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Elena :) I love the collection personally :) x

      Delete
  4. This is the one I wanted! It looks so gorgeous on. Love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. get it! you won't regret it :) cheers sweet, thank you for following as well :) xxx

      Delete
  5. this lippy is so pretty im so glade i ordered it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. arg, I'm so glad that you did too! Make sure to let me know if you review it :)

      Delete
  6. The pictures I've seen for this never really encouraged me much to liken it, but you've turned me towards possibly buying this! It suites you so well and it's such a pretty colour. ^_^

    http://brokenprophetblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll see if I can persuade you tomorrow hehe x

      Delete
  7. This colour looks great on you! Lovely :)
    I just made your followers 199 to 200 XD
    xx
    Jess
    http://jessielalaland.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. arg Jess, you made my day- thank you for following xx

      Delete
  8. wow love this lip colour! I am addicted to MAC lippys, I am going to check to see if its available in Qatar yet - I doubt it though, we get everything MEGA late!
    Now following <3
    H x

    harrietdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This lipstick looks lovely on you x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!