Thursday, 14 February 2013

another beauty wishlist- february.

Happy Valentines Day all you lovely lovelies.

Now I'm a bit single at the moment so I can't get spoilt with champagne and chocolates (er, not that I ever have been anyway. whats a girl got to do to get fat and drunk midweek?) however, I can spoil myself with cute pictures of hearts and kisses amongst some beauty products I want  need.

Moroccanoil- this is quite simple, I've nearly run out. It is literally the reason people don't run away screaming when they see me and it could possibly be my best friend (I don't mean that).
Illamasqua Speckled Polish in Fragile- As featured on every beauty blog this month, soon to be featured here. I'm off to Birmingham on Saturday, no doubt it will end up in my life.
Nuxe Multi Oil- I'm quite lazy, I hate waiting for body cream to dry so this dry oil really suits my life and i've just finished a bottle so a new one needs to get back in my life.
Urban Decay Naked Flushed- I may be the only person to not want the naked basics palette, or the only person fed up of everything being branded as 'Naked'. But I do really want this, perfect handbag size I think.
Archies Girl Collection- Daddies Little Girl- I've bought far too much from this collection and I think that i'm going to have to buy this too- a beautiful pinky purple, I need this. Somebody stop me (don't bother trying, it won't happen).
Marc Jacobs- Dot- I love the bottle, I love the scent. What I don't love is the price, but I have a goal in mind and when I reach it I will treat myself to this.
Benefit Fine One One- this is another multi cheek product but it looks incredible so I'm going to buy it, oops. 

I firmly believe in love. I think that love makes the world go round and that is why on this valentines day, I am giving my heart to the word of cosmetics, my one true love. 

February Beauty Wishlist- Will you be my Valentine? 

I'll go now before I start crying about how nobody loves me and how i will die alone. Happy Vally Day!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! That nail polish looks so interesting! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being single on Valentine's Day just means you can spend all the money you would have spent on presents... on presents for yourself!

    I've never seen that Urban Decay blush pallet before... must investigate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the one thing better than being bought presents is getting to buy your own hehe. Let me know what you think about it :) x

      Delete
  3. I'll try my hardest to try and stop you buying Daddy's Little Girl on Saturday, buuuuut I can't see it happening. :P

    Looks like we're going to be naughty in Selfridges. :P

    http://brokenprophetblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, so excited to see you :) x

      Delete
  4. I got Dot for Christmas and absolutely adore it, that UD palette looks great

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!