Saturday, 9 February 2013

30 facts about Poppy.


Yes guys, it is another one of those posts. I've been mildly addicted to reading everyone elses so I thought I would jump on the band wagon! 

001.
I have a tendency to get home and put my onsie straight on. Later on, I put my PJs on. I then sleep in just knickers and a tshirt. It's like a casual unwind into bed attire.

002. I am rubbish at nail art, but recently I have been doodling on my nails with liquid liner, surprisingly effective.

003. I have just discovered that people in offices can be surprisingly mental about buying milk.

004. I am allergic to milk, dairy in general actually. 

005. In May I'm going to Paris with my best friend, a week filled with bread, wine, disney and macaroons is going to be incredible.

006. I never know how to start a beauty post and I always stumble over the best way to describe it, which is hilarious seeing as the majority of my posts are beauty related.

007. When I found out that Wholefoods was coming to Cheltenham, I screamed and then burst into tears. This is because I used to love Wholefoods in America and always used to reminise about it. Now I can go weekly and I get so excited every time.

008. The only thing that would make me happier than having Wholefoods would be to have Sephora come back to the UK. Please Sephora?!

009. I go through phases of collecting things, previous collections have included skirts, dresses, buttoned shirts, coats, dangly earrings, statement necklaces, shoes and moisturisers. For the last year i've been collecting makeup and am currently wanting tonnes of blusher.

010. When I was younger, I literally had no hobbies, there was nothing I was enthusiastic about aged 11-18. I now have a couple of hobbies and really enjoy doing stuff with my time.

011. I'm pretty sure that I used to see ghosts when I was little, it made me a very creepy child. 

012. I have quite bad anxiety and spend most of my time worrying about something minor. I've also struggled with depression and food problems in the past.

013. When I was in senior school I was teased for being 'fat'. I now get complimented on my figure regularly but still can't shake off being the 'fat girl'. I'm a size 8 now and I was only a size 10 when I used to get teased. 

014. I had no self confidence up until I was 19, I am now quite fond of my face & I regret the time I spent picking at flaws.

015. I am a massively fussy eater and I hate things that most people love (like cake) but I love things that are an aquired taste like olives.

016. I had a little mini rebellion aged 17, got my belly button pierced, skived school for a week and spent it drunk or shopping. My Dad found out, shouted at me and that was the end of that.

017. When I was younger I wanted babies when I was 22. Now that I am 22, I definitely don't want babies until I am at least 28. In 6 years I bet I'm still not ready for the little buggers.

018. As much as I love being single, recently I really miss male company. I just want a cuddle.

019. I changed the font of my blog a few months ago as I was bored, I'm now bored of Times New Roman as well.

020. I am the least tech savvy person, I need my hand held on every little thing I do and I don't have a clue how to do most basic things.

021. Saying that, I'm buying a MacBook next month.

022. I love Minnie Mouse, I don't care if I am 22, she is still my absolute favourite. When we went to Disney World I got so excited to see her in the parade I jumped up and down and screamed. I was 20.

023. Most people think that I'm a really happy positive person, I spend most of my time in a grump so I don't know why people think that.

024. I have two cats but the animal that I really love in my life is my sisters dog, bella. She is just the most beautiful, loving and excitable dog in the world.

025. I have one joke that I have told since the age of 14. When ever I tell it I laugh for like half an hour and the person I've told it to sits there like.... um?

026. I don't think anyone will have read down this far.

027. The time that I spent in America in 2010 really changed my outlook on life, I loved living there and I don't think a day goes by when I don't mention it, I'm sure that most people find this really fustrating.

028. Although I hate living at home, I'm too much of a scaredy cat to move out right now.

029. I don't know how I would survive without my car, I can't use public transport and I don't feel safe unless I know I can get myself home.

030. So far this year I have only been happy and haven't been sad once, 2013 is going really well so far.
 

17 comments:

  1. Aaw, I've been loving these posts too! Thanks for sharing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get myself down to Wholefoods sometime soon, it sounds brilliant!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOD YES YOU DO. I WILL GO WITH YOU!!!

      Delete
  3. Love these posts and I did get that far lol xx

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wholefoods is amaazing! I love browsing their beauty sections since they are all organic and healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, although it can get a bit dangerous on a weekly shop :) x

      Delete
  5. Haha, loved this post, some really interesting and funny facts :)
    Good to hear this year has started off happy for you, fingers crossed it carries on that way.
    I really want to know what your joke is now!
    Mel xx

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mine are crossed for that too, but it's feeling like it's going to be a good one :)

      Two bread rolls are baking in an oven, one turns to the other and says: it's really hot in here. the other one replies: OHMYGODITSATALKINGBREADROLL.

      xx

      Delete
  6. I love your facts, although saying 'I don't think anyone will read this far.' is a bit of a cheat :p I definitely read them all. I love these posts and have just written my own! :)

    Christina x
    http://www.passionobsession.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know what, you're right! just so that you don't think i'm ripping you off a fact, here is one just for you: I have 16 pairs of shoes in my car and I have no idea how they all ended up in there or how they are planning on getting back to the house!
      xxx

      Delete
  7. Love this post! You've inspired me to possibly do it too. ^_^

    Favourite fact? "026. I don't think anyone will have read down this far." :P

    http://brokenprophetblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. always inspiring arent I nat, love ya x

      Delete
  8. love your blog! I wish I was going to Paris too, because I love French! :D I would love to have a Sephora in England as well :( followed! xxx

    http://handpickedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should plan a trip too, it's lovely to have something to look forward to!
      thankyou for following sweetie x

      Delete
  9. This post is brilliant, had me cracking up! I read the whole thing, gold star for me! Haha. It was lovely to meet you (briefly) on Saturday! Lovely blog :) followed xx
    Vicki x

    missvlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    Ps, you're right, there's nothing wrong with loving Minnie Mouse. She's a babe x

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!