Tuesday, 8 January 2013

your unforgettable moments.


My pandora bracelet never leaves my wrist, I feel naked without it and spend most of my time twirling the charms in between the different sections and playing with the beads. It is sort of a comfort and a point of beauty all in one.

For christmas this year, both my Mum and my Sister bought me new charms, charms that really represent my personality. My Mum bought me the owl, they're my favourite animal and my room is full of them. My Sister bought me the dress, being into fashion it is a representation of everything that I love. I bought myself the little bus back in October, Britain had a brilliant 2012 with the Olympics and the Jubilee, I had a crap 2012. I wanted something that would remember the year that we had as a nation- a time when we were so proud to be British.

I want my bracelet to show who I am, not something that just looks beautiful on my wrist. It shows who I am, who I have been and who I will be in the future and I simply adore it.

Pandora is sold in jewellers, department stores and their own stores up and down the country, and indeed across the world. To find your nearest store or to peruse the catalouge, visit the Pandora Website.


12 comments:

  1. I've neve really been into pandora bracelets, but I love seeing other people's charms and the reasoning behind them. My friend had one full of charms that all meant something and it was so cute x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was never a massive fan until I actually had one bought for me and I fell in love with it. What I love is that I remember who bought me what and why they bought it. It's like a link to loved ones and memories x

      Delete
  2. Same for me with what Fern said. it would be cool to represent myself, but I feel that is a jewelry type too bulky for me. Are they quite exp there too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it doesnt feel bulky at all on my wrist :) It is what you make of it & if you wanted something simple you could just add a charm or two x

      Delete
  3. Everything we carry/wear almost represent our personality no matter if we have carefully considered wearing them or not. *deep*

    Sarah
    PrettyGloss - makeup, beauty & a lil gibberish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well.. obviously haha. the difference is that with something like this you get a space to record memories and emotions. The sentimental value of it makes it mean more to me than anything else I own & it's an extention of me in more than just personality.

      Delete
  4. I have a Pandora bracelet and the thing I love about it is that pretty much every charm on there means something about me or my life. I love your charms by the way, especially the bus! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ditto, it's nice to have something so positive isn't it :) Thank you, it is definitely one of my favourite charms, it's so cute. I'd love to see your bracelet x

      Delete
  5. I have the owl too! I got it from my friends for my 21st because my room is also littered with owls (great minds hey!)
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that's brilliant :) I love how it's different to the fashion owl, but is still massively cute. I love the star shaped eyes :) xx

      Delete
  6. i'm exactly the same with my Pandora, every charm means something special. A post i would love to do once i get my blog up and running! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love a Pandora bracelet, they're so pretty. You may have inspired me to save up and get one. :)

    http://brokenprophetblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!