Friday, 25 January 2013

Now all I have is just a microphone.

Top- New Look
Disco Pants- Missguided
Hair- My own.

So I haven't done an outfit post since August. I used to really enjoy choosing what to wear, taking the photographs and editing the posts but then I completely lost my mojo with them. I found that with the lack of light in the autumn, I didn't have a good time to take them. Also, in my house every wall is covered with art work or little ornaments and there isn't just a blank wall that I can stand against. So I just... stopped taking them and then started feeling too self concious to take them. I've definitely put on a bit of weight since the summer and I don't think that I look as good as I did then.  This is basically a plea to be kind to me as I take my cautious steps back into the world of 'fashion' posts.

I wore this for a lazy day at home. I love disco pants they really pull my thighs into place and make me feel quite confident. I think I might get a grey pair to go with them, i'm not brave enough for the bright colours! What do you think to disco pants? How do you like to style them?



28 comments:

  1. Lovely!

    caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These disco pants look lovely on you! I love your blog so I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, head to my blog to receive your questions! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I have some disco pants and love them! They're so comfy :)
    The Life of Emily-Alice


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) They are just the best thing aren't they x

      Delete
  4. I agree it is SO much harder to be motivated and find a good spot to take pictures in winter! I think you look great though, those disco pants are awesome!
    Happy Friday to you :)
    xo Hannah
    thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cheers sweeet! It really is and the lighting can be such a prob xx

      Delete
  5. You look gorgeous in that outfit :) It looks wonderful on you.

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. aw thanks! Thats really kind of you x

      Delete
  7. You look gorgeous hun! Love what you're wearing. :)

    http://brokenprophetblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your outfit ! you look amazing !

    x Liyana
    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! Especially the shirt. (: You should definitely start doing these posts again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. after the compliments I have had on this i'm more inclined to :) x

      Delete
  10. I love this outfit, so simple yet affective! The top is deffo one of my faves..love the print and the way the material looks! :)
    Ana
    X
    http://weallthinkdifferently.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, it was really cheap as well and goes with so many outfits xx

      Delete
  11. Lovely!!

    I really want some disco pants, I haven't yet indulged in any, but I think I definitely should x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do it! and then look how amazing they make your bum look hehe x

      Delete
  12. I actually really like this outfit - I sound surprised because I have big hatred of both disco pants and leopard print hahaah, but you pull them off well missy, so I'll let you off (; xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Jo haha! I'm really glad you like it because the odds really were stacked against me there haha! have I made you like either enough to go out and buy? :p x

      Delete
  13. You look fab! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these discopants, I love how they're not so shiny and 'in your face' so to speak. You really pull them off!
    x

    www.whatmakesrach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am quite a lover of disco pants :). And you look great in the pics, no need to be self concious at all!! xx

    swirliciousbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!