Wednesday, 2 January 2013

December in Instagram.

Owl Jumper from Next | Festive porch, as all porches should be | Tymbark Juice top which was definitely trying it on.
Christmas Tree looking beautifully baubelled | Discussing Twitter stalkers with Nat | Getting comfy in my christmas jumper
Bella is rediculously spoilt | Family festive photo | Letter from the VC at my work congratulating me on doing well!
Visiting the Coca Cola van was incredibly exciting | gorgeous gifts from my dad | onsie and curly hair day
I felt like a right little vamp that day | excited to open my presents from my mumma | far too excited for Naked 2
Well we are into January and it feels a little bit like old news to be looking back at christmas photos, but I wanted to share the month was you as it really was rather spectacular. I love christmas and always have, it's just a time for family and joy and I spend all year looking forward to the next one. I'm still on Christmas break until the 8th and then it is my birthday two weeks later, so I don't really feel like the season has quite finished for me, it's still full of merriment and fun.

I hope that you all enjoyed your new years eve and that you are enjoying the last of your christmas break, or if you are already back- that the january blues aren't already settled in. To new beginnings and leaving 2012 on a high note, raise a glass with me. 

My New Years eve was pretty chilled, I stayed at home and ate alot. How was yours?



11 comments:

  1. lovely instagram photos! you look amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the look of your jumper collection! Haha. Rocking that 'vamp' look! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the main thing I love about Winter is getting to crack out the jumpers, they are the best thing! x

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year! Lovely photos, made me feel festive again on my first day back at work - booo! You are so cute in the jumper picture, then so vampy in the last row haha! =) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too Em, sucks that you're back already- it goes to quick doesn't it! x

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year!! Your Next jumper is so sweet. Mine was also chilled, lovely but chilled.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too Tara :) x

      Delete
  5. Our conversations make me laugh so much. XD

    http://brokenprophetblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!