Sunday, 6 January 2013

Bobbi Brown Corrector- Light Bisque.


'Holy Grail Concealer' is something that I hear no end of, every beauty blogger or beauty enthusiast that I know is fixated on the idea of the miracle concealer and whilst some seem to have found theres, many of us are still looking. My lastest attempt to find my HGC is in the Bobbi Brown Corrector. Technically not a concealer, this is targeted at neutralising the colour of under eye circles. The product is a peachy pink which is meant to counteract the blueish green tones that are caused by thin skin and visable veins.

I always have under eye circles, no matter how much sleep I have or how much vaseline I put there, I always look incredibly tired. My life has been a bit of a battle for finding something to help with this problem so when everyone started to rave about the Bobbi Brown corrector, I knew that I needed to try it. I find that it does work and leaves with really impressive results and I absolutely love it, but for me, it doesn't acheive holy grail status. You need to be careful with how much you apply or it will crease up and give you lines under your eyes- less desirable than bags in my opinion. It requires a careful hand and a lot of blending to produce excellent results but in the morning I just don't have time to bother with it. Also at £18 a pop you may find that it simply isn't worth it when it lacks versatility as a product.

Despite some negativity about this product, I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is also self conscious about their dark eyes. The Bobbi Brown corrector can be bought Here.



7 comments:

  1. Ive never tried any Bobbi Brown Products, but im always hearing great things about their concealers/correctors! Definately going to add this to the wishlist!

    Also, your hair looks gorgeous in that photo!
    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'd definitely give it a go :) thank you, with a little help from a controlling cream it is like that naturally! x

      Delete
  2. I really want to try this! When I tried the concealer at the counter it creased on me pretty badly, so I'm hoping the corrector isn't the same! You have beautiful eyes!

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you just have to be super careful when you apply it & make sure it is properly blended in or it does crease horribly. thank youuuuu :) x

      Delete
  3. I love the Bobbi Brown foundation but am trying to find a good concealer at the minute, so might give this one a try. Just found your blog and its fab - new follower :)
    Lianne x
    rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what is the Bobbi Brown foundation like? I want to give it a go but I'm so hooked on YSL that I haven't got round to it yet- also thank you for following, I hope you come back for a natter now and then :) x

      Delete
  4. I used up one pan of this and I did love it - corrected my circles really well but I found it creased on me as well!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!