Friday, 28 December 2012

Philosophy Candy Cane


Candy Cane is part of the limited edition Christmas collection from Philosophy. I picked this up in the boxing day sale for a mere £7 after falling in love with the sweet minty smell months ago and hoping that it would make it into the sale- Just shows that sometimes it does pay to wait!

I find that the best thing about Philosophy is that their products actually work, their moisturisers are super intensive yet light and their bottles of shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath are deliciously bubbly and fragrant. Candy Cane is no different, it foams up into a stiff lather that lasts a long time. The scent is an absolutely delicious sugary peppermint which doesn't dissapear as soon as you get it out of the bottle. In fact, I can still smell it on my skin now.

This is a three in one product which does make you feel like you are getting more value for your money. for it's retail price (£14) you are getting 480ml of versatile product, more than you get with most luxury bath products. Personally, I don't like using this as a shampoo. My hair is particularly difficult and it just doesn't get on with many shampoos at all. For those with more managable hair, I imagine this would be a delight. For bathing purposes it really is just a complete treat,

For a festive boost or an indulgent treat, I think that this is a bargain that should be snapped up before it dissapears in the new year. I certainly am looking forward to continuining the holiday season in my shower for a while.

Candy Cane can still be found on the Selfridges Website  for £7. Act quickly though, it's bound to sell out soon!


9 comments:

  1. I love this so much! Followed your blog :)

    bonjourluce.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. so good, it might be my favourite! x

      Delete
  3. Love your blog -- I bet that it makes you want to have hot chocolate with
    a candy cane.

    Stop by my blog soon.

    www.CharcoalAlley.com

    <3 bisoux besos // PARIS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always want a hot chocolate with a candy cane haha x

      Delete
  4. Sounds great as a body wash :) All of the Philosophy shower gels look gorgeous x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are, I would definitely recommend! x

      Delete
  5. Ooh what a bargain! I'd love to try this one all their products usually smell amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!