Monday, 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas!!

My Big Sister, My Mum and I

Merry Christmas!!!

To those who are kind enough to read,

I hope that you all have an incredible day tomorrow. I hope that you all get spoilt rotten and spoil those that you love in equal measure. I hope that family traditions are upheld, that Granny comes to stay, stockings are hung on the fireplace and that beer is left for santa (because we all know the last thing santa wants is milk..!). Eat roast dinners and drink plenty of buzz fizz, tomorrow is the one day that pudding is calorie free and that alcohol won't give you a hangover the next day. I hope that you all enjoy the day in whatever way makes you happiest, with your nearest and dearest in a comfortable environment.

I will be spending the day at my mums, opening presents at a leasurely rate and nibbling on sweet treats before we all have a lovely dinner together. We will watch some christmas TV and probably end up getting guitar hero out. In the evening I'll be going round to my dads (for the first time in 4 years as he is finally back from America!). Where we will open more presents eat more food and relax with my family, before I go back to my sisters to sleep. I'm currently in bed, which is where I have been since Friday- but I will get back to full health before tomorrow.

Enjoy todays preparations and enjoy seeing all your hard work pay off tomorrow. I look forward to seeing your Christmas Day posts, filled with pictures of dinners, trees, presents and merriment.

And to those of you who are not looking forward to Christmas, for reasons personal to you. I hope that you get through the day with the support of your friends or family and that next year the festive season is a more joyful time for you.

Until boxing day and with much love,



8 comments:

  1. Helloooo! Thanks for following! I am now following back! Have a great Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that is really kind of you :) You too hon xxx

      Delete
  2. Hey there! Just wanted to let you know I found your blog, how cute is it? Anyway, loved the post and I'll be back for more! I'd love for you to check out my blog, as well.

    Mainlymeghan.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, I hope you had a fab Christmas <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did thank you, I hope you did too!

      Delete
  4. This is so sweet, as is the photo of you three :) And you're so right about zero calories! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) if only they were always zero calories haha x

      Delete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!