Sunday, 30 December 2012

MAC Lipstick- Girl About Town






Bright pink lipstick is my absolute favourite, it compliments both the natural and glamorous look and feels more playful than a striking red. Girl About Town is the latest to my MAC lipstick collection as well as the lastest addition to the bright pinks. Girl About Town has blueish undertones making it interestingly violet, this blue tone makes teeth appear whiter- massive bonus! The Amplified Creme finish means that it looks super glossy with a really intense colour which does not dry out the lips and lasts for a really long time- I have found it will stay on for a good couple of hours if you aren't eating or drinking. I feel that this lipstick would compliment most skin tones and hair colours- if you like something vibrant definitely go for this one.

What do you think about Girl About Town? Could you see yourself adding it to your stash? 

Girl About Town costs £14 and can be bought from the MAC website.






11 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this colour! I've gone off MAC Lipsticks lately, I'm not sure why, but I may have to get this colour as it's just gorgeous!

    Cute blog, I'm a new follower - I've also just nominated you on my blog for Liebster Award!

    Christina x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go through phases when I completely go off MAC too, no idea why they must just be one of those brands! I say go for it, you may rekindle your love.

      Thank you for following and thank you for thinking of me for the award :)

      Delete
  2. I love MAC lippies and good they smell! This is such a yummy bright colour, perfect for brightening up an outfit at this time of year.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tara, they do smell lovely don't they, I'm forever making people sniff them! xx

      Delete
  3. I love that color, it looks similar to my Chanel lippie! but i plan on wearing those colors moreso in spring and summer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pink is definitely a summer staple but I do love to use it in winter too, nothing like brightening up a dull day with a little lipstick x

      Delete
  4. I think this shade really suits you. It's making your eyes look brighter. :)

    Sarah
    PrettyGloss - makeup, beauty & a lil gibberish

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely colour! I love MAC lipsticks so much, they have so many nice colours. My wishlist keeps getting longer!x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!