Sunday, 23 December 2012

Mac- Cremesheen Lipstick- Creme Cup





M.A.C Cremesheen Lipstick in Creme Cup- £14.00

Say Hola to my new favourite lip shade, M.A.C lipsticks are a massive hit in the beauty blogging world and a massive bit in my makeup bag as well. I was on the search for a new neutral colour as my eye makeup has become more expressive recently so I felt that it needed a balance out. As a general rule of thumb I stick to coral shades (my favourite coral being Over-Illamasqua) so I did feel quite brave going for such a pastel barbie esque pink. However this is a welcome edition to my collection as is actually very pale when applied. I feel that the neutral effect is acheived without getting the dreaded foundation lips effect.

Cremesheen is the type of finish of the lipstick. M.A.C are very good at defining their finishes, something which I appreciate as sometimes it can be a minefield to find what you want. Cremesheen is particularly creamy with a slight gloss to it. It feels nourishing on your lips yet feels light on application. It is not sticky yet it still shines. I find that it doesn't last too long- maybe half an hour, an hour tops. But due to the texture, it doesn't sink in and leave the colour on dry areas.

In my opinion this is a perfect balance of colour and texture to create a very wearable day lipstick and I will definitely be reaching for it on a regular basis.

Pick up your own Creme Cup from the M.A.C website



1 comment:

  1. Cute colour, it looks lovely. I always end up with dry lips after wearing lipstick, so I'm eager to give this a try xx

    thesimplelifeofemma.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!