Impress Press On Manicure- what can I say? I am not impressed.
Reasons why they are good:
- The concept is a good one, instead of faffing around with fiddly bottles of glue, each nail has it's own sticky pad that you simply press on & it sticks.
- Nice patterns
Reasons why they are rubbish:
- The sticky pads are covered with plastic- these are incredibily hard to remove after most of your nails are on.
- The nails ARE numbered, but the numbers are that hard to locate that I only realised after I had stuck most of them down. I then realised I had not even remotely matched them correctly & had very uneven hands.
- The nails are a dodgy shape and did not fit nicely onto the nail.
- Two hours after application one had dropped off, 48 hours later they had all fallen off.
- The pretty pattern chips off easier than nail polish.