Monday, 3 September 2012

New Header

This is just a very quick post to show off my beautiful new blog header as designed by the gorgeous Jaymie from By Jaymie. She blogged last week to show off some gorgeous headers that she has designed & asking if anyone is looking to have anything done, I'd been casually thinking about doing something new with my little space & as a big fan of her art, I jumped at the chance.

I am so glad that I did, not only has she produced something really beautiful & very 'me'. She is also a lovely girl and an absolute pleasure to work with who kept me updated along the way. From start to finish, it was less than a week!  

I'm not going to tell you how much I paid, far too much of a lady! But her rates are rediculously reasonable so definitely keep her in mind for any future work. 

And follow her blog because it is bloody lovely!!! 

Thank you so much girl, it's perfect <3

Twitter @poppy839
 

4 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous. The new header makes your blog feel so much... brighter(?) too. I like white space y'see. She's a very talented lady, and you've got some good taste ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it feels so frash and sparkly round here doesn't it! Feels more like it is mine as well ^^ I'm so excited to see what I can do with this space now :) xxx

      Delete
  2. It's so cute. Such a great illustration.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!