Saturday, 1 September 2012

feelunique.com haul


Elemis fresh skin tester kit- 15.92
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm- 23.80
YSL Touche Eclat- 23.80

Bare Minerals- Girlfriend Collection- 20.50
So feelunique.com have a pretty epic sale on at the moment with some really great discounts on luxury products. We all know that I am a big fan of expensive products and some may say that I have too much- I don't say this. There is always space in my heart and my life for another product. So I tried to not go too crazy and picked up some items that I did think were gaps in my collection. 

Feeunique offer free delivery which arrived within 5 days of ordering. The sale is lasting until the 4th. 

Elemis Freshskin testers
So in this kit you get: 
1 x gentle face wash 
1 x skin glow exfoliating face wash 
1 x dreamy sleep night time moisturiser
1 x softly softly day time moisturiser. 
3 x deep clean purifty mask 

Freshskin is designed for young skin (teens to twenties) with an emphasis on being suitable for all skin types. It smells delicious, like sandlewood lavender & roses. I was excited to try this after hearing rave reviews about its oil balancing ability- I have dry skin so appreciate anything extra. So far I have used the day moisturiser, a face mask and the gentle fash wash. My skin looks regenerated and gorgeous (if I do say so myself!) it's effective without being harsh- a big plus in my eyes. I would buy full sized versions of the items I have tried. 

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
I honestly did not know what to expect from this product, having never sampled it & getting it on whim as it was so cheap. Normally I would research so I had an idea of what I was buying but this was nice and exciting. I haven't quite worked out if it does a great job at the moment- I'm suffering from hangover skin and that no amount of potions or lotions will help that today. Never the less I like the smell and texture of this and will try and find a way to use it to its potential. As a cult classic, i'm sure it is exceptional. 

YSL Touche Eclat Foundation.
After getting a sample, I knew I would be commiting cash to this as it is exceptional. Without a doubt my favourite foundation- I implore you to try it. Read my sample review here. My initial impressions stood strong & I look forward to working my way through this bottle. 

Bare Minerals Collection.
This kit contains:
Mineral Veil 
b.f.f eye colour 
k.i.t eye colour
big and bright eyeliner in sage
t.t.y.l blush (description- sheer pink poppy. love it) 
buxom lip polish 
face and eye brush 

This was rediculously good value and I snapped it straight up, i'm not a massive fan of mineral eye colour so I don't know how much use I will get out of them but mineral veil and the brush I have been going mad on. Mineral veil is a sheer setting powder with uva/uvb protection- it glides on and stays on and is glorious. The idea of the double ended brush is exciting and they are good quality. I haven't decided how to store them though. The lip gloss was my favourite of the kit, but being an idiot- I lost it last night. I am sincerely gutted. 

Is there anything here you would give a go? Have you ordered from feelunique.com? 

Now i'm going to go and recover from last night- I drank far too much and I am truely suffering from it now. 



3 comments:

  1. Why does everywhere have sales when I am skint?! It's like they're taunting me! Hurry up student loan, I'm bored of being poor :(

    I've been seeing lots of stuff about Bare Minerals but have never actually tried it- I hope you'll do some sort of review of your new purchases :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm bare minerals <3 I've only used their foundation and mineral veil (oh and the awkz looking primer), what are the other products like?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey baby! Eugh their primer makes me want to curl up and die a little bit- so good but so wrong! I'm not the biggest mineral eye shadow fan, it's hard to work with but it lasts for ages! The eye liner is amazing- get some, it'll make those sexy eyes look ever more sexified!xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Delete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!