Monday, 17 September 2012

5 things that make me rediculously happy.

I am absolutely SWAMPED with work at the moment, the more I think about it- the more stressed I get. I have 11 days until my end of module assignment is due in & although I have been working flat out on it... I'm yet to actually write any words for the essay. I'm trying to have a little chill time right now because I just can't effing concentrate on my text books any more. And a little chill time means a little chance to blog, yey! Here are five things that make me keep going- essay or no essay.

1. Bella. (my big sisters dog)

Bella (quite clearly) is a Border Collie, She's 3 1/2 and my sister has had her since she was a pup. The reason I love her so bloody much is because it is impossible not to! She is so sweet tempered and happy to play all the time. She is obsessed with her ball and likes to sleep with her head on a pillow. She knows that if you tap the edge of the sofa you want her to play & if you tap the back, you want her to cuddle up. She has the happiest little face and  a gorgeous freckly nose. If you're having a bad day, an hour will Bella will completely turn that frown upside down. I just love her. 
 
2. Getting to see my girl Jess. 

 Jess is my absolute favourite babe. It makes me incredibly sad that she lives in Essex with is a million miles away from my house. When I do get to see her, I always have the best time and laugh until we both get head ache. She is my soul sister we are so similar (last week I had a dream about a certain lead singer and this week she had a dream so similar it is spooky). NEED TO SEE MORE OF YA GURL.

3. Blogging (and various social media). 

Right now I feel so happy to be back blogging, it may have only been a week since I wrote a post of my own, but it feels like a life time. I may not have a big blog and I may not get to do it for a living... but it is my favourite hobby & the best stress relief I have discovered to date. (insert sex joke here) (insert joke about inserting here). 
Twitter and Instagram also get alot of love from me, as i'm sure my various followers in those places will agree with.

4. High end (read fucking expensive makeup).

  
This is something that I get rediculously obsessed with, but it makes me so happy. I genuinely look forward to putting my face on in the morning & the more expensive, the better. My name is Poppy & I am a makeup-o-holic.

10. This photo. 

 Ladies and Gentlemen, my Cat Luther. HE IS CROSSED EYES. ARRRRRGH!

What is keeping you insanely happy this month? 


11 comments:

  1. Bahahaah, absolutely cracking up at your cat! (: Hope things settle down slowly for you and you can enjoy some free time soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's the best isn't he! So much love for that little man. Thankyou sweet, just another weeks worth of energy & I am done (for now!)

      Delete
  2. That dog looks so gorgeous aw! I have a little westie who is exactly the same. Also your cat, how cute! Hope things calm down soon, hang in there! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, westies are adorable! Thanks sweet, my boss has been super lovely and given me a day off next week so I'm slightly less panicky x

      Delete
  3. I've just started blogging and I love it too! I wish I saw my cute puppy more often. All the best finding a bit of balance. Easier said than done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're loving your blog adventure too :) x

      Delete
  4. Hahaha, the picture of Luther! How cute are him and Bella! My cat, chocolate, a good book and buying clothes make me happy. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CHOCOLATE, YES! (although technically i'm allergic). They are the best pets, so much love for them x

      Delete
  5. Lol at that cat! hahahaha. Oh and yey to expensive makeup! I'm such a late bloomer, but I've been watching a lot of videos on youtube regarding how to do my makeup and all and I am now just starting to build my own little make up collection. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is how I started out too sweet and a bloody good way to do it. Cuts out the awkward clown face stage xxxx

      Delete
  6. I just came across your blog, love it! And your cat! I'm travelling just now and I'd do anything to see my cat, Tiger!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!