Monday, 6 August 2012

Yesterdays OOTD





Top- Very.co.uk
Leggings- Topshop
Multi Chain Necklace- New Look
Spike Necklace (worn as Bracelet) Kukee
Earrings- New Look 
Boots- Tesco

Yesterday I went to birmingham shopping with my absolute babe of a friend Natalee see her review here. I was really proud of this outfit and will definitely wear it again. I spent an absolute fortune and will get it all photographed and put up on here soon enough... you know the weeks where you have a million and one things to do? Yeah. It was a bloody brilliant day though, there is nothing like a day with great company to clear out the brain cobwebs!

Let me know what you like/what you hate about my outfit :) 

 

6 comments:

  1. I love your top, and your new hair is lovely you really suit it! Makes me wanna go blonder even though I'm already blonde...ish (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy layyydee :) I love the necklace x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you gorgeous little thing, love the necklace x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blouse, the button is so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the outfit... especially the blouse, it goes well with your hairstyle..


    http://www.etsy.com/shop/prettylittletitch

    http://prettylittletitch.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!