Tuesday, 7 August 2012

instagram #3

ciate cavier mani kit mix and match of work and bed stuck in a traffic jam on the m5 speedo bull virgin cocktails at las iguanas I grew that tash myself the remains of my bubble tea a bag of malteasers bigger than my belly trying on the sluttiest dress ever typical British summer evidence of shopping with Nat New hair- Blondie Friday morning breakfasts at work essie in fishnet stockings posing with my new toy, one iphone 4s my favourite dog in the world, Bella.

I apologise in my tardiness of getting this post organised, instagram posts are such a weekend thing in my opinion- feels very stange posting one midweek. I had a brilliant weekend shopping with my friend Nat, which i'll blog about properly in the week. I have exciting times ahead as my Dad is moving home from America. I'll probably burst into tears as soon as I see them. 

In general a good week but I'm feeling a bit down today, it's mega busy at work at the moment & keeping on top of that and home life is a bit too much. I just need someone to tell me that all is cool and I'm not losing track of things. Which I am. 

 

 

9 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great week! :') xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All is cool. You're not losing track of things.

    :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura <333

      I feel back in control now, I shoved the laptop, phone and ipad in the wardrobe and just got on with stuff. Got cleaned up, got the washing on & started on my uni work. A small start but still on the right tracks!! xxx

      Delete
  3. Hey Poppy! I've tagged you to do the Liebster Award, check out my blog for the details! :) x

    www.janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos, how cool are those moustache glasses haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those glasses with the tache are amazing! I love! And adore that nail varnish colour.
    Hope you're feeling a bit better and things aren't getting on top of you; I know that feeling!X

    Rosie | A Rosie Outlook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Rosie <3
      I'm feeling a little more with it now, it was a very stressful day! It's amazing how much everything piles up sometimes isn't it xxxx

      Delete
  6. That dog is so cute, I love dogs! You have some really amazing pictures. :D
    I'm following you now. :D If you want, you can find me on. http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
    Lots of love! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you ever so much, thats my sisters dog bella- she's my absolute favourite, I adore her :) xxx

      Delete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!