Tuesday, 3 July 2012

The rings that complete me.










From Top: 
Red Stone - New Look. 
Offset Pearl- Kukee.
Cross Charm- Kukee.
Turtle Pearl- Boutique on Key West, FL.
Stackable Rings- Chelsea Doll.
Jewelled Leaf- New Look. 
Owl- Vintage from Ebay.
Belt- Kukee. 
Wrapped Mouse- Ebay. 

Recently I've been absolutely obsessed with rings and these are the ones that I have been reaching for constantly. I am rarely without the offset pearl or owl ring! 

But really this was just another excuse to show off my Vodka Manicure before I take them off to start my NEW JOB tomorrow (getting nervous now). 

 

3 comments:

  1. I love all of these but the mouse is so cute :) Have you heard of Jimmy and his girl jewellery? You can use the discount code 'Tanesha Marie' they gave to me for 10% off to blogger friends :) I don't get anything incase you were wondering but they did send me a necklace and ring that I reviewed

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't heard of them, but i'm always on the search for new cute boutiques so i'm looking now :) thankyou babes!! x

      Delete
  2. ah what a lovely ring collection you have! (also i love the newspaper nails)
    the first, stacked rings, dangly cross and the little mouse one are my faves! x

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!