Monday, 16 July 2012

outtakes.

I really hope that i'm not alone in this one. Sometimes (okay lots of the time) when I do outfits posts... most of the photos come out absolutely shocking. I usually take around 30 photos in the hopes of getting a few good ones. Now I have been missing Carly the Canon, my beautiful DSLR this week so, like a heartbroken teenager, i've been looking at photos of us together. Or you know, photos of myself of the memory card. Some of there are absolutely hilarious- if you're faint hearted or have a tendancy to shock easily- TURN BACK NOW. Or press the back button if retreating on your quest through the internet has you at a loss. 





















Oh I hope you all had a laugh- I know I sure did. From bad angles, to horrific ones, to rediculously blurry ones, crazy popeye arms, eyes closed, hair in face, heads cut off- and is it just me, or do I look like I'm going in for a cheeky bum scratch in the last one?! 

Oh dear, Oh dear. Maybe I should have kept these beauties to myself!





 
 

6 comments:

  1. These arent bad at all :D The colour of your eyes are amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thankyou, you absolute sweetie! x

      Delete
  2. heh, i love these kinds of posts, although these photos aren't bad at all! I think the best part about doing an outfit post is having a giggle at some of the 'worse' ones! hah, lovely blog :)xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thank you lovely! I think we always see the worst in ourselves. xx

      Delete
  3. These aren't that bad! I've had some pretty ridiculous ones, haha.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!