Monday, 25 June 2012

My secret garden.

I've recently taken some photos for my blog in the garden, and recieved some compliments about how nice it is, so I thought I would give you a better view into our little haven of plant like wonder.










The garden is completely my mums baby. When we moved in, all that was there was grass and they have built ponds, arches and little hidden areas to form such a beautiful place. I loved the circular grass as a child (okay I still do) as it's so much fun to run around. 

I hope you all think it's beautiful too :) 

 

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful garden, your mum has done an amazing job. It looks like some little fairy paradise! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree laura!! The best thing is that there is so much going on that I sometimes find new things that I never even noticed. This weeks additions have been the strawberry plant photographed, some chocolate roses (that really smell like chocolate!!) and some lemon thyme which is the most delicious smelling thing ever! x

      Delete
  2. Ah I love gardens like this. So pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO beautiful, i want a garden like this when i have a house! i'd have a little vegetable patch and fruit trees too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou, I agree! I love sitting out there- it always smells amazing too! We have a little greenhouse tucked away with lots of veg in it and my mum has plans to put more strawberry plants in. We also have a little herb garden with different mints, parsley and a few varieties of thyme :) x

      Delete
  4. Aw your garden is so pretty! I live in a flat so would be happy with any sort of outside space but THIS IS AWESOME! Wanna trade?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, feel free to come round and chill anytime lovely :) x

      Delete
  5. Such a cute garden! Looks like a little fairy land :) x

    http://just-a-thought-natalie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw wow, it is beautiful! You could lose yourself in that garden =) well done to your Mum haha!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!