Tuesday, 26 June 2012

going grunge for a day.

So last night I was talking to my friend Nat about the grunge fashion that has been popping up all over tumblr recently. My view was that I like it, I think it looks great... But it's not very me. I'm such a girly girl, I just didn't think that I would pull off the look. So today I decided to see what I could create out of my wardrobe to create something that is a little grungy. 




Sheer Blouse- New Look. Studded Leggings- Primark. Necklace- Primark. Both Rings- Kukee. Hair Clips- Babyliss Shoes- New Look, Earrings- Chelsea Doll.  

I love the look personally and I think this outfit looks good. Whether it is me or not is another matter, I think from now on I will include elements into my outfits as I do like the look! 

What do you think? Will you be giving grunge a go? 

 

2 comments:

  1. I totally think you can pull of the grunge look! I love how you've put this outfit together, I especially love your necklace!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I love the necklace too, it was only 4 quid! x

      Delete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!