Sunday, 6 May 2012

midnight walk.

Me and my sister.
On the 15th June, me and my sister, Laura, will be taking part in the midnight walk for the cotswold care hospice. Last christmas, Lauras best friend lost her Mum to a brain tumour that this time last year she didn't even know she had. 

As I'm sure you can all imagine, this was incredibily tough for her Mum and the family. The care and support that the Cotswold Care Hospice provided was beyond vital for them all as it allowed Alices Mum to remain living at home, spending her last few months with her loved ones. This organisation is invaluable to the community and an incredibily worth while cause. 

If you would like to sponsor Laura and I, please do so by clicking this link: http://www.justgiving.com/laurasmith0303. We will be out there doing the 5k walk in our bright pink PJS no matter how big or small the amount we raise, so please remember every little helps :). 

A massive THANKYOU!!! to anyone who does sponsor us. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!